Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - memes

memes

Member Name memes

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: IsLitFam

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : ThaCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : not sure i wasnt on

Staff who have warned you previously : no one

Reason for ban on record : because they think i was hacking because i raided a base ...

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : because everytime some1 gets raided they get salty and accuse of hacking

Why what is your explanation of this reason? my explanation of this is that i was trying to find a base when i was on my boat i saw a nametag
so i waited about 3 hours and then went and checked and it was a base .. then i was caught by the person in the base and he killed me and then accused me of "hacking" because i used my eyes...

Why should we unban you? because i dont hack... i literally saw the guys nametag

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i wont look at nametags because apperantly thats hacking

How can we trust you again? why wouldnt you when i did nothing wrong instead of planning my raid by waiting for 3-4 hours ...

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? i would like to see your so called proof of me hacking ..

Last edited:

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
The "guy" in question wasn't at his base when raided. Even then... you say you saw his nametag earlier... Well I checked that too and nametags are not visible from the surface when the player is near bedrock. I found the tunnel you used to find his base and it is 100% and xray tunnel directly to his belongings. We have an inspect tool that allows us to check to see who broke which blocks and the logs confirmed it was you. You can wait out the ban and please remove all illegal mods when returning thanks.

memes

The "guy" in question wasn't at his base when raided. Even then... you say you saw his nametag earlier... Well I checked that too and nametags are not visible from the surface when the player is near bedrock. I found the tunnel you used to find his base and it is 100% and xray tunnel directly to his belongings. We have an inspect tool that allows us to check to see who broke which blocks and the logs confirmed it was you. You can wait out the ban and please remove all illegal mods when returning thanks.
there are many people in the base .. u can see that with all the diffrent names on the chests and i went a few blocks away so they wouldnt see my name tag and i mined towards it and they where at the top layer where they have potions ... and i saw a name tag that was like topkek or something ...

memes

i dont fucking hack ...

Attachments

• proof.PNG
    proof.PNG
    72.8 KB · Views: 80
  • Capturesds.PNG
    Capturesds.PNG
    35.6 KB · Views: 84
  • Capturesadasdasd.PNG
    Capturesadasdasd.PNG
    7.8 KB · Views: 78

memes

you can like delete stuff and stuff ur even stupider than I am

you could like show your ip download history and stuff
u can also delete from pretty much everything im just trying to prove im not hacking i explained everything and i just took quick screenshots ..

memes

your so called proof Candy is just what this ignorant kid told u because hes salty he got raided i explained everything ... just go check they have a potion room on the top that you can see name tags and there is a member in that base called topkek or something like that ... and that so called "xray tunnel" was just a way for me to not get seen by those guys .. i already found the base i just didnt want to get caught by them so i didnt just mine straight down to it... and i didnt even know Coggle or whatever his name is, was in this base he just came when i was raiding it.. just ask him if there is not a guy in this base called topkek or something similar ..

Latest posts

Members online