Username:

In-Game Name: merry_muffin

Reason for ban Auto attacker?

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In Game

Staff who banned you 36s

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Because 36s believes I was cheating whilst fighting him? He has a 50cps so he knows everything whilst also having no evidence to prove my wrong doing.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? It may have appeared to be the case on his end? However, as I am playing with very poor gaming conditions such as lag and poor FPS, it may seem that I am cheating? This is the first time I’ve been accused and I feel that his abrupt manner was inappropriate for a staff member that lacks the evidence to convict me.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? There’s not much I can do about my current internet situation, I am Australian and I get lag spikes and poor ping in general. My current setup is a 6 year old MacBook.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I don’t believe I should be distrusted in the first place.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? As a very active player in your community whose account has had a lot of money and time put into it. I feel I at least deserve evidence of my “cheating” and hope that you reconsider these accusations. I have recently had a lot of money invested in my account to fill my shop and feel that is it is unjust that I was given no warning as the ban was very abrupt. I’d at the very least like the opportunity to claim my items from my shop as real money was invest into them.

36s

Alright, where do we start. Normally, the staff team doesn't give out evidence in these appeals. But since I've been in your shoes before, I'll gladly give you evidence.
first video, https://youtu.be/deQ8n2GwNss you crit me whilst eating a gapple at the same time.
Second video, https://youtu.be/JfgF7lRVjeg you also crit me whilst eating a gapple again.
On top of this, after your ban I offered to SS you for more proof, and you acted dumb even though you knew damn well what was happening and you pretty much refused SS. So yeah this appeal will be denied. In the meantime I suggest watching my brand new PvP tutorial on my youtube and come back with that knowledge instead of blatently cheating. G'day.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.