Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - miaterman25

miaterman25

Member Name miaterman25

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: misterman25

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : perm ban

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : i wasn't online

Staff who have warned you previously : i haven't had any warnings or bans before this

Reason for ban on record : The reason says pvp hacks

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : There were 2 kids i fought that were extremely bad at PvP and they kept making threats and harassing me and assuming i was hacking and going on to insult my family and i , also ace doesn't like me that might not have anything to do with it but I thought I might point it out if it helps.

What is your explanation of this reason? Yesterday I went into pvp and there were 2 kids and i was pretty happy to see people in there so i jumped in and they started to double team me, and I killed them both which made them very mad, they started accusing me of hacking because they didn't have the ability to throw potions down instead of hitting me in the moment.

Why should we unban you? I believe you should unban me because I haven't done anything wrong, and when I was banned I was offline, asleep in my bed.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I didn't do anything wrong but I guess I won't try as hard in PvP, that my bad for making them mad.

How can we trust you again? Im willing to comply to any terms, I have played this server with my brother for 4 years, he knows i don't hack

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? please choose anyone but ace42986 to review this

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
A large number of staff reviewed a few clips of you quite obviously hacking, which was why you were banned. The ban is a perm because you had a previous offense of Xray. Your ban will be staying

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.