Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Minecraftlord10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minecraftlord10

Contributor III
MVP+
Member Name Minecraftlord10

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Minecraftlord10

Length of Ban: Blacklisted

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft

Staff who banned you : Ace

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : It says blacklist.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think it was because you faggots feel threatened by my server. I did nothing wrong I did not advertise anywhere or mention it. I like mcdrugs and I don’t think that should be effected because I own a different server.

What is your explanation of this reason? Again I don’t think I should be bannned cause I own a server.

Why should we unban you? Because I did nothing wrong.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? None cause I did nothing

How can we trust you again? Idk I did nothing

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I hope you can see that I just want to pop in every once and a while and say hi.
Noodly: fuck you bitch

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Hi Minecraftlord,

We are not threatened by your server in anyway. The thing we do not like is you actively trying to steal our server ideas and other concepts we have developed over the years. As for not advertising, multiple players came to us about your server. You and your friends were advertising for sure through your faction name and pm'ing our players. We don't just ban people for having a server, there has been many server owners over the years that play on our server with no issues. The fact that you are attempting to copy our content is why you are banned.

Regards,
jrd

Minecraftlord10

Contributor III
MVP+
Hi Minecraftlord,

We are not threatened by your server in anyway. The thing we do not like is you actively trying to steal our server ideas and other concepts we have developed over the years. As for not advertising, multiple players came to us about your server. You and your friends were advertising for sure through your faction name and pm'ing our players. We don't just ban people for having a server, there has been many server owners over the years that play on our server with no issues. The fact that you are attempting to copy our content is why you are banned.

Regards,
jrd
First of all we are not trying to steal your ideals. There is bound to be some similarity’s because they are both drug servers. Are the owners of or blacklisted from MCD? And as for the person advertising in chat we did not tell him to do that and he was banned from or server when we found out about it. It would be like banning the owner of Hypixel because some retard came in and said “Play Hypixel”. Anyways I love Mcdrugs and wish I would not have been blacklisted we did not steal your server or send people in to advertise in any way.

Thanks -minecraftlord10

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
First of all we are not trying to steal your ideals. There is bound to be some similarity’s because they are both drug servers. Are the owners of or blacklisted from MCD? And as for the person advertising in chat we did not tell him to do that and he was banned from or server when we found out about it. It would be like banning the owner of Hypixel because some retard came in and said “Play Hypixel”. Anyways I love Mcdrugs and wish I would not have been blacklisted we did not steal your server or send people in to advertise in any way.

Thanks -minecraftlord10

You call us faggots in your appeal, then compare yourself to hypixel. 10/10

Blacklist bans can not be appealed and will only be lifted at our own descretion.

Minecraftlord10

Contributor III
MVP+
You call us faggots in your appeal, then compare yourself to hypixel. 10/10

Blacklist bans can not be appealed and will only be lifted at our own descretion.
I did not compare my server to Hypixel. anyways you want a server war you got a server war.
PS: real professional dedosing our server you made Mcdrugs look real good.

Last edited:

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I did not compare my server to Hypixel. anyways you want a server war you got a server war.
PS: real professional threatning dedos on our server you made Mcdrugs look real good.
No threats of any kind of attack/DDoS were made by any staff of MCDrugs.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
If we said that on your server we would get perm banned right away
Maybe, however I personally would not ban someone for saying something like that if it was obviously a joke. Nevertheless you should be able to understand that I was saying that as a joke, and not make claims that we were seriously threatening to DDoS your server.

Minecraftlord10

Contributor III
MVP+
Maybe, however I personally would not ban someone for saying something like that if it was obviously a joke. Nevertheless you should be able to understand that I was saying that as a joke, and not make claims that we were seriously threatening to DDoS your server.
if you were joking with us why were we banned off your server and said that no one made a threat. anyways our server was not copied from yours and you changing your story like that is making mcdrugs look unprofessional.

Shaddow420

No threats of any kind of attack/DDoS were made by any staff of MCDrugs.
Extremely serious threat right there.
Your story doesn't add up Dakotaa first you claim no kind of threat was made then you say "Serious threat" then you claim the "threat" was a joke

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
I’m locking this thread.

You are not welcome on MCDrugs when you make a concerted effort to rip off our ideas. Good luck with your server, god knows we need some real competition, it’s been a little while :)

To be clear, no staff member on MCDrugs has ever DDOS’d a server or any player, of any server. We have always had to sink ~65-75% of our server budget on DDOS mitigation, and Dakota and I have been DDOS’d countless times over the years. We understand how harmful it can be. Accusing us of doing so is insulting, but hey, so is you ripping off our server. Oh well.

Also, server war? What is this, 2013?
We surrender. You win the war, we’re just happy with our 125 concurrent players, instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.