Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Minipigre

Minipigre

Member Name Minipigre

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: MiniPigre

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : faction hopping

Staff who banned you : Kidcar

Staff who dealt with you : kidcar

Staff who have warned you previously : no

Reason for ban on record : faction hopping

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : what they thought, they thought i was faction hooping

What is your explanation of this reason? I am looting I loot a base I want unclaim the command does not work so I disband my faction then recreate to have unclaim all and I am banned can you unban me pls I don't speak very english i translate my message

Why should we unban you? my ban is a bug on your server so i don't see why i will be banned

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i don't leave my faction

How can we trust you again? i don't know

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? that I was banned not from their fault because he knows nothing about it nor the fault of kidcar
he couldn't know

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
You just explained in your appeal that what you did was disband your faction so you could loot/raid a base that you couldn't while in your faction. That is faction hopping and is not allowed. Along with the fact you have already previously a few days ago got banned for faction hopping making this the second time of doing it.

Your ban will be staying, you can wait out the last 3 days of it

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.