Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Minipigre

Minipigre

Member Name Minipigre

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: MiniPigre

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : auto clicking

Staff who banned you : AN_AM

Staff who dealt with you : AN_AM

Staff who have warned you previously : no

Reason for ban on record : auto clicking

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I am ban because I crash and when I crash my computer repeats the key on a loop as it often happens to me to score t in the chat because I crash

What is your explanation of this reason? I am ban because I crash and when I crash my computer repeats the key on a loop as it often happens to me to score t in the chat because I crash

Why should we unban you? for i don't cheat

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I can not

How can we trust you again? I can not

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I crash often

aleekz

Appeal Denied
The clip that I have shows that you were not constantly breaking the block, which should be what happens if your key magically loops when you crash; instead, you were seen left-clicking at an interval pace, which resembles very closely to an auto-clicker. Please return to the server with your client removed.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.