Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - monkeybutty2

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeybutty2

Member Name monkeybutty2

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: monkeybutty2

Length of Ban: permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Permanent ban

Staff who banned you : Ace

Staff who dealt with you : ace

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : I was banned for using an alternate account

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was dealt with by a very reasonable admin who told me that I was banned for using an alternative account. I understand why I was banned.

What is your explanation of this reason? I was banned on my brothers account for 11 hours for planting drugs on people as a cop, which is completely my fault because honestly I didn’t even know it was illegal because I didn’t read the rules as a cop but instead of waiting I went on my own account and played not knowing it was really a big deal.I wi

Why should we unban you? I know that the staff should unban me because I was nothing but a positive enigma to the server, I did nothing but spread positivity throughout the entire server and support anyone that needed it. I tried to defend staff when they were getting harassed and I helped new players if needed. I also looked around the forums and I noticed that any other account that got their privilege to be on the server taken away got only perm banned. Since this is my first offense I know that it is a little overboard giving me a perm ban.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I just won’t get banned again, I will make sure I thoroughly read the rules and understand the consequences of my actions. Also if i’m not sure of something I will ask staff.

How can we trust you again? People that get banned can’t be fully trusted by the server because they have already made a mistake. I would gladly take a permanent ban any other day if I get caught again. I promise this will never happen again. I think it’s just necessary for me to be unbanned now because I was perm banned instead of temporary.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I am sorry for wasting your time, I was very rude over discord and I am sorry. I said something very harsh and irrational and that is not any way I treat staff ever. I promise you, if you ask a few staff members about me, if any of them know me they will say I only tried to help. Again, very sorry.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
You and your brother will need to join are TS server and speak with a admin to prove you are separate people

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
appeal accepted
like i said on TS do not be on your brothers account again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online