play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - MonsterBlackIce

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterBlackIce

MVP+
Member Name MonsterBlackIce

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: MonsterBlackIce

Length of Ban: 7 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Hacked Client

Staff who banned you : GoodChum

Staff who dealt with you : GoodChum

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : No bans on record.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : He told me I was swinging a sword and typing.

What is your explanation of this reason? I stopped swinging in between typing. I'm going to assume he didn't like me being pro American in chat or it was annoying him.

Why should we unban you? I should be unbanned unless he has video evidence of the accusation. I messaged him on discord and told him to provide proof and I said ill prove to him with files and folders and said it wouldn't matter

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? None because I don't use a hacked client

How can we trust you again? No trust was broken

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Hire better staff that are not ban happy or maybe observe them especially when they say they don't have video proof and also say my appeal will be instant denied.

MonsterBlackIce

MVP+
Chat log of Discord

Attachments

• A44A8EE6-65CF-49B4-BAD5-8C6924C3060B.png
    A44A8EE6-65CF-49B4-BAD5-8C6924C3060B.png
    276.1 KB · Views: 92

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
I watched you swing and hit perfectly the mobs from your spider grinder while also talking in chat, and constantly ticking off the anti cheat. The moment I directly asked you something the anti cheat stopped flagging you and your hits actually seemed normal. You claimed you stopped swinging to type but according to the timestamps of these logs and what I myself saw that didn't happen. From this your ban is staying and not being lifted, come back in 7 days without your client

[19:09:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] NCP » MonsterBlackIce failed ClickPattern: seems to be clicking with patterns that are often associated with cheats (VL15)
[19:09:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §f[§3W§f]§f §f[§bChemist§f] §f§f[§4M§eV§2P§6+§f] §f§f§f§bMonster§f: fr
[19:10:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §f[§3W§f]§f §f[§bChemist§f] §f§f[§4M§eV§2P§6+§f] §f§f§f§bMonster§f: like goto a country that doesn't SLIGHTLY like Americans.
[19:10:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] NCP » MonsterBlackIce failed ClickPattern: seems to be clicking with patterns that are often associated with cheats (VL12)
[19:10:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §f[§3W§f]§f §f[§bChemist§f] §f§f[§4M§eV§2P§6+§f] §f§f§f§bMonster§f: you'd be begging the embassy to save your sorry ass.

[19:10:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] NCP » MonsterBlackIce failed ClickPattern: seems to be clicking with patterns that are often associated with cheats (VL13)
[19:10:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] NCP » MonsterBlackIce failed ClickPattern: seems to be clicking with patterns that are often associated with cheats (VL14)
[19:10:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] NCP » MonsterBlackIce failed ClickPattern: seems to be clicking with patterns that are often associated with cheats (VL16)
[19:10:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] NCP » MonsterBlackIce failed ClickPattern: seems to be clicking with patterns that are often associated with cheats (VL16)
[19:10:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] NCP » MonsterBlackIce failed ClickPattern: seems to be clicking with patterns that are often associated with cheats (VL12)
[19:10:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] NCP » MonsterBlackIce failed ClickPattern: seems to be clicking with patterns that are often associated with cheats (VL14)
[19:10:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] NCP » MonsterBlackIce failed ClickPattern: seems to be clicking with patterns that are often associated with cheats (VL15)
[19:10:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] NCP » MonsterBlackIce failed ClickPattern: seems to be clicking with patterns that are often associated with cheats (VL14)
[19:10:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] NCP » MonsterBlackIce failed ClickPattern: seems to be clicking with patterns that are often associated with cheats (VL15)
[19:10:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §f[§3W§f]§f §f[§bChemist§f] §f§f[§4M§eV§2P§6+§f] §f§f§f§bMonster§f: because im 24 cunt. and call people out on their bs

[19:10:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] NCP » MonsterBlackIce failed ClickPattern: seems to be clicking with patterns that are often associated with cheats (VL14)
[19:11:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] NCP » MonsterBlackIce failed ClickPattern: seems to be clicking with patterns that are often associated with cheats (VL15)
[19:11:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] NCP » MonsterBlackIce failed ClickPattern: seems to be clicking with patterns that are often associated with cheats (VL17)
[19:11:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] NCP » MonsterBlackIce failed ClickPattern: seems to be clicking with patterns that are often associated with cheats (VL18)
[19:11:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] NCP » MonsterBlackIce failed ClickPattern: seems to be clicking with patterns that are often associated with cheats (VL20)
[19:11:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] NCP » MonsterBlackIce failed ClickPattern: seems to be clicking with patterns that are often associated with cheats (VL22)
[19:11:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] NCP » MonsterBlackIce failed ClickPattern: seems to be clicking with patterns that are often associated with cheats (VL25)
[19:11:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] NCP » MonsterBlackIce failed ClickPattern: seems to be clicking with patterns that are often associated with cheats (VL22)
[19:11:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] NCP » MonsterBlackIce failed ClickPattern: seems to be clicking with patterns that are often associated with cheats (VL23)
[19:11:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] NCP » MonsterBlackIce failed ClickPattern: seems to be clicking with patterns that are often associated with cheats (VL25)
[19:11:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] NCP » MonsterBlackIce failed ClickPattern: seems to be clicking with patterns that are often associated with cheats (VL23)
[19:11:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] NCP » MonsterBlackIce failed ClickPattern: seems to be clicking with patterns that are often associated with cheats (VL24)
[19:11:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §f[§3W§f]§f §f[§bChemist§f] §f§f[§4M§eV§2P§6+§f] §f§f§f§bMonster§f: Im not a masonic mason

[19:12:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] NCP » MonsterBlackIce failed ClickPattern: seems to be clicking with patterns that are often associated with cheats (VL19)

[19:12:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §f[§3W§f]§f §f[§bChemist§f] §f§f[§4M§eV§2P§6+§f] §f§f§f§bMonster§f: but my father and grandfather are.
[19:12:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] NCP » MonsterBlackIce failed ClickPattern: seems to be clicking with patterns that are often associated with cheats (VL20)
[19:12:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] NCP » MonsterBlackIce failed ClickPattern: seems to be clicking with patterns that are often associated with cheats (VL22)
[19:12:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] NCP » MonsterBlackIce failed ClickPattern: seems to be clicking with patterns that are often associated with cheats (VL23)

[19:12:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §f[§3W§f] §f[§4Admin§f] §f[§eTard§f-§4Wrangler§f] §f§f§f§5Good§f: hey MonsterBlackIce
[19:12:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §f[§3W§f]§f §f[§bChemist§f] §f§f[§4M§eV§2P§6+§f] §f§f§f§bMonster§f: whatcha want chum

MonsterBlackIce

MVP+
So the person that bans me is who reviews my ban lol lopsided as fuck .

show proof of anti cheat going off ? Where is your proof ? Yet to show it

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Seems the post shows all of the anticheat going off... Since I have been at work and reviewed both stories... The ban as stated will stay. Come back in 7 days and lose the client / mod. Thanks. Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.