Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Mr_D_Face

Mr_D_Face

Username:

In-Game Name: 6BigD9

Reason for ban "x-ray accomplise (xx_awoken_xx HoeyMoney)

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you Ace42986

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Because i was an "accomplise" for x-raying by someone else

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I was never told the base was x-rayed into and was not given any warnings not to go back. I was told to /tp there and was offered to use it as storage. I believe i should be unbanned because i was never informed.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not associate myself with anybody on any raids.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? You can trust me because I haven't caused any problems on the server before and don't have any intentions to.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Please consider unbanning me sooner since this is my favorite server and because I haven't caused trouble before.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
appeal denied
your buddy knew and you tped him there and both of you started going threw chests. thats on him and you.

Mr_D_Face

So i got banned for tping someone who got warned not to come back even though i never received any warnings? That makes sense you could have told me something in-game no?

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Are you serious I told you the base was x-rayed and to not come back. I deleted your home and as soon as your buddy came back that also got tped in. You had them to you back Into the base. Then you both started going threw the chests. How is that not harming/cheating

again your buddy knew talk to them how the fucked you over

Mr_D_Face

That is so bullshit how you warn them and not me. I was confused why my home got deleted and I was never told it was x-rayed into yet you told the other people. Can another admin review this ticket?

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
i dont care your buddy knew when you tped them to the base. they didnt say anything thats on them but still makes you a accomplice

Latest posts

Members online