Username:

In-Game Name: MrPerrotti/XKingReaperX

Reason for ban Xray/Alt

Length of ban: 9 Days/Perm

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In-Game

Staff who banned you Ace

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I was banned for xraying.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? There is no explanation. My base had gotten x-rayed and when I called out for help there was none. I'm new to the server and unsure about how to report someone. Nonetheless I made a mistake, I logged in on my alt to play clean as I realized it's much more worthwhile to play legit, as xray takes the fun out of the game, which is why I understand the ban. I made someone just as upset as I was when it happened to me, and if I invested my time wisely I could have made the money to just buy the stuff I stole.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I deleted any other version in the launcher other than the "Latest Release". Also if I get caught again I would be willing to accept a permanent ban.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I can send in screenshots of my game/launcher to ensure I am trustworthy. I truly am sorry for what I've done. I just wanted to recoup what I lost and that would've been the end of it. Like I said before I'd be willing to accept a permanent ban for a second offense, as I truly love this server, this is the only server I considered donating on, as you can see by my time played.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I understand if my appeal doesn't get approved, like I said I made someone feel the same anger I did when it happened to me, which isn't right. I truly promise not to use any type of exploit ever again as I truly do love this server. I know this may come off as a deceitful appeal as I'm owning up to my mistakes, but it is not that and I truly am just owning up. I now understand the consequences if I continue to exploit, as the rules and an actual ban are a huge difference as I have come to see, but my love for the server brought me here to try and beg for forgiveness. I truly am sorry and hope whoever reads this can see reason. Thank you for reading such a long appeal, and sorry to have wasted your time if you had to deny it.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

if you feel you were xrayed next time make a ticket on are discord with the command /ticket in game. a admin will assist you with your problem as soon as one has the time.

MrPerrotti

Well can my alternative account be unbanned once my main account is unbanned at least? I made a mistake in which I came forth and owned up to. It won't happen again. At least I was truthful unlike 99% of the appeals who try and make up a story. Honesty should have some reward.

Last edited:

MrPerrotti

Appeal denied
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

if you feel you were xrayed next time make a ticket on are discord with the command /ticket in game. a admin will assist you with your problem as soon as one has the time.
^

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Well can my alternative account be unbanned once my main account is unbanned at least?

Alt accounts are not allowed on the server. It will not be unbanned.

You got caught cheating and then playing on an alt. You admitting to what we already knew does not entitle you to a reward.

I'd be willing to accept a permanent ban for a second offense

The second offense for hacking is already a perm ban.

There's nothing else constructive to be said for this appeal. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.