Username:

In-Game Name: mulsty

Reason for ban Alt of Zgeg_2_Biquette

Length of ban: Perm

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In-Game

Staff who banned you GoodChum_

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? The reason is that mulsty is the alt of Zgeg_2_Biquette but it's not that ! Zgeg_2_Biquette is the alt of mulsty ! I assume that I cheat a lot on mulsty and I took Zgeg_2_Biquette for the pillage.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I don't ask you to unban me but please just invert the saunctions between Zgeg_2_Biquette and mulsty because mulsty is my main and Zgeg_2_Biquette my alt. I have no explanations for my cheat, It's bad I know...

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will stop to use this alt and I'll take the good way of the life, a good drug dealer :)

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I can't give you a proof, you just have my word, promise ! (You can verify me as you want, I will even join a team I think :D)

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Nothing, I just ask if you can invert my saunctions between my 2 accounts (Zgeg_2_Biquette = ban perm) and mulsty = ban 1 week please :))

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
I will transfer the bans between the 2 accounts. if mulsty is found cheating again it is a permanent ban.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.