Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Murican_panda007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murican_panda007

Member Name Murican_panda007

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Murican_Panda007

Length of Ban: 1 week

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp

Staff who banned you : Lurnn

Staff who dealt with you : Lurnn

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Hacked Client(SS)

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Lurnn SS and asked me to look at my recycle bin after a fight in prison. He saw I had a deleted client in my recycle bin, and in addition, an mod labeled auto-craft. I don't know if forge/fabric is disallowed(they don't alter game play themselves).

What is your explanation of this reason? Everything in my recycle bin was from around noon of that day. I was banned around 8pm. I used the client to troll around kitpvp servers for fun. Lurnn saw this and assumed i deleted it to avoid ban. He also had suspicion of my internet crashing(I have ss of this below).

He claimed i had an auto-crafting mod when it was not as he thought. It's called "easier crafting". It shows crafting templates as I haven't played Minecraft in a while, and use it in case i forget recipes. Everything I crafted was crafted legitimately every step of the way.

Why should we unban you? I know the circumstances was suspicions, but I do have valid excuses and Alibis. My WiFi crashed in /pit. with one person seeing me crash as well. Logs can confirm that. I didn't use hacks to any advantage to harm game-play of others or have an unfair advantage over them.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Make sure I don't have suspicious items on my PC, and play on a stable internet connection so a screen-share doesn't get disrupted.

How can we trust you again? I can SS at any point requested to show I am not cheating.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Here are a few screenshots I took:
https://imgur.com/BQmr3tj
https://imgur.com/rzkj7Vd

You can also track my ip to validate the timezone im in.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
Based on information we got from lurnn during the process, when he asked you to screenshare it took you 40 minutes to join a call during which you made multiple excuses and based on times we got from lurnn the client was deleted about 10-15 minutes after the first contact. Your ban is staying, see you in 7 days with no client.

Murican_panda007

What about the fact that everything was deleted way before i ever got screen shared, or the fact i proved my wifi legit quit on me due ot the increased usage from my house. There was no way this took 40 mins.
Where is the evidence client was deleted 10-15mins before? Everything on my pc said it was deleted hours ago. This is in detail in my screen shot posted.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Even if it was deleted before like you said there is nothing proving you were not using it on MCD before this, your ban is staying and I am locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.