Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - NatSoc

NatSoc

In Game Name : NatSoc
Length of Ban : Permanent
Nature of ban: MC Ban
Staff who banned you : Dakota
Staff who dealt with you : None.
Staff who have warned you previously : None.
Reason for ban on record : "Collaboration with ForceOP attempt"
Why do you think you were banned?: I was banned because I was a member of a faction in which one of the other members exploited a broken plugin to op themselves.
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : <-- That isn't proper grammar, but my explanation is the same as what I put in the previous question.
Why should we unban you : I was in no way aware that a member of my faction was exploiting, nor was I involved in their exploitation at all. I did not ask them to op me, I did not receive anything from them, I did not help them to op themselves.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : This was entirely out of my control, there is no measure I can take to prevent other players from breaking the rules unless I am a staff member.
How can we trust you again? : I did not break anyone's trust in the first place. I even offered my advice on how Dakota could fix the exploit on another thread. As I have said, I was in no way involved with this exploit. It wasn't me who got op, I didn't reek any benefits from this player becoming op. The only thing that came of it for me was an unexpected permanent ban.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : You should probably at least speak to a player before banning them permanently for being in the same faction as someone who's broken the rules.

I'd also like to mention, every single player in my faction was banned permanently from the server because a person who was a stranger to half of them broke the rules. The only person in that faction who is not permanently banned, is only not banned because Dakota spelled their name wrong. They were not online at all during the time this took place. In my opinion, this was a completely irrational reaction to a player exploiting; especially considering all of the people in that faction have been playing for at least a few weeks. I was Producer rank at the time of my ban. If we all came online to get op and destroy the server, wouldn't we have done that ages ago?

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
We do not take any chances at all in situations like this. Of course when we find chests full of super gold apples and sharpness 10000 swords in your faction home, we're going to ban and delete the player data of every player associated with the faction.

NatSoc

Alright, well that's unfortunate. If you've deleted my player data, I suppose there's no reason for me to continue playing anyway.

Latest posts

Members online