Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - NeroJ

NeroJ

Member Name NeroJ

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: _NeroJ_

Length of Ban: Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perm

Staff who banned you : Ace

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : Chum

Reason for ban on record : Xray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Not 100% sure read below.

What is your explanation of this reason? I assume that this ban is stemming from the kev raid. I pulled up to his base and he was chilling about 50 blocks away on top of a chest so I waited for him to leave. When he left I went back and took all the things that I wanted. However Im not 100% sure this is the reason, this is just what I assumed because It does look sus If Kev didn't know I saw him tp there.

Why should we unban you? I didn't Xray

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Let an admin know.

How can we trust you again? I haven't played since my first ban. I've only been raiding bases with claims because I can no longer see any other kind.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case?

Last edited:

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
that explains the 1 chest but how did u find the other chest when they didnt go into it? and there are no logs of u braking any other blocks but the ones going to the chest.

NeroJ

I saw him go into the chests, why would I destroy any other blocks other than the ones above the chests he had been in.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
again they only went into 1 of the chests how did u find the 2nd?

NeroJ

I don't understand how you can hand me a permanent ban in the case where a guy puts chests outside of one of the few claimed bases on wild and regularly tps to them. Do you really expect them not to be raided eventually?

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
you raided the first chest 2 min after they left the area. the 2nd chest wasnt touched for almost a day tell u dug into it.

NeroJ

If I Xrayed why wouldn't I have went to all the chests right after he left the area and just dipped?

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied

I've explained all ready what the logs say and asked you to explain. Nothing you have said has changed my mind on this ban.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.