Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Nicholas Kamra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas Kamra

Member Name Nicholas Kamra

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: thekamra

Length of Ban: Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : VPN

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who have warned you previously : NoodlyApendage

Reason for ban on record : I had a vpn but it was my only internet connection

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I had a vpn which I didn't even know what it was until I looked it up. I guess it is against the rules but it isn't in the /rules.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I had no idea it was bad and I agreed to get off it in five minutes because I was being raided at the same time and I had to get my shit out, but was just banned instead.

Why should we unban you? Because I never knew it was against the rules and I have put way too much time and effort into this server to just give up.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Got an actual internet connection

How can we trust you again? Because I am not retarded and you can easily see if there is a vpn.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please let me play on the server I have put in easily 30+ hours into grinding mobs, finding raid, etc.

Having a vpn wasn't even in the rules

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
You were informed that it was against the rules and you refused to not use it. At no point did you say you were getting off in 5 minutes.

Nicholas Kamra

I said I had no other internet and I was going to get off it if you gave me a second but you never did, if you look back at what I said, which you can't. Anyways a perm ban for a vpn is insane. I had said "are you serious this is the only internet I have. I just got raided and I want to get my stuff... I have this internet anyways at night because my parents set it up so my brother couldn't get on the connection." What I was saying was I only use it at night and not during the day. I then asked what rule I was breaking and you said it was rule #10 I think and it is whatever an admin says goes, nothing about a vpn. That is why I didn't get off straight away because I was saying that there is no rule against it, but before you even said anything back you banned me. I would rather take a week or two ban then a permanent ban, especially since I was doing something that wasn't in the rules and I said I wanted to talk to Dakotaa about it because I had no other way to play at night and you said to tell Dakotaa in the ban appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.