Username:

In-Game Name: Nickysmokes

Reason for ban Apparently I’m 9BigD9s alt

Length of ban: Permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In game

Staff who banned you parcheesi15

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I wasn’t even playing on my account that is probably the reason I was banned.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? 6BigD9 was checking our base on my account since I wasn’t home to play and he has my information because we played before at his house. I think I should be unbanned because I had no control of the situation and I wasn’t even playing.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I’ll make sure 6BigD9 doesn’t log into my account and change my password.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? You can check my IP to show it’s me and not 6BigD9

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I hope you guys at least take away the permanent ban pleas and thank you for listening.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Apologies Nickysmokes, the staff member who is meant to handle this appeal is away.

From what I see in the logs you were banned because your account was logged on his IP while he was serving a ban himself. We obviously have no tolerance for this, so please do change your password as soon as possible.

Since I can see you were definitely a player last map I will go ahead and accept your appeal, but if you are on the same IP as 6BigD9 again without verifying with a staff member beforehand you will be banned again.

While I have you here, I would also recommend cleaning up your chat behaviour as it seems it has not improved much since last map.

Latest posts

Members online