Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - nicolai

nicolai

Member Name nicolai

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: I was in a fight, with my friend for fun. Also because I already had combat logged 3 times. Also my internet went, I plugged my internet plug out, also when I tried to get in again I was banned for cl

Length of Ban: 1 day

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : combat logging

Staff who banned you : The console

Staff who dealt with you : none

Staff who have warned you previously : console

Reason for ban on record : i combat logged becouse my internet went, and when i joined i was banned

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : idk its the console it just think that i combat logged.

What is your explanation of this reason? I do not combat log, i do not take riskes by going in a fight

Why should we unban you? couse my internet did go off, and i really want to play on the severe

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i will not go in a fight with my friend, when i know that i have 3 warning

How can we trust you again? I have learned from my mistakes...

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? i hope you see this so you can fix it

bradderzwld

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
Appeal Accepted.
The warning system is in place to catch persistent rule breaking in situations where moderators cannot. Looking at how your warns are spaced out this ban is likely correct that you were indeed combat logging for at least one of the warnings.

However, due to the time that has passed compared to our standard ban times for combat logging, I have unbanned you. This ban will remain on your history. Please remember that logging out while in combat or logging out to avoid being put in combat is against the rules and will be followed up with a ban.

Additionally, please don't @ staff roles in the discord for minor things like this. We volunteer our time to help the server and quite frankly I would have seen this earlier if you hadn't have done so.

Latest posts

Members online