Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Pending Ban Appeal - NightFallShadow

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightFallShadow

Member Name NightFallShadow

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: X_Nefarious_X

Length of Ban: Forever

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perm Ban

Staff who banned you : Dakotaa

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : I was banned because I was alt of a banned player

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I don't know why I was banned for an alt when I don't have an alt. I think that they mistook me for my brother,

What is your explanation of this reason? I think that they might have mistaken this for my brother's acc cause we live in the same place.

Why should we unban you? I think I should be unbanned because I have followed the rules and did not bring an alt in the server.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Well, it's not like I have an alt acc but I can prevent this by not using another acc.

How can we trust you again? You can trust me again by calling me on discord X_Nefarious_X#0807 for proof that I do not have an alt acc.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? You guys can discord me for proof that my brother was on an alt and I wasn't. And hopefully, y'all can trust me and thank you for giving me a chance to appeal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.