Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Nightifight

Nightifight

Member Name Nightifight

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Nightfigh1

Length of Ban: 1 Day

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Ban

Staff who banned you : Console

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Beacause I Was Lagging And I Had 100 Ping Or More So I Think That Console Banned Me Because I Was Using Reach Hacks... And Only Console

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I Thought That The Console Did A Mistake Because I Think Its A Bot So.... Yeah , Mistakes Happens

What is your explanation of this reason? I Was With 100 Ping or More So Then I Think The Console/Bot Banned Me And I Had Like 50 Frames So....

I Guess That Is What Happen Not Sure..

Why should we unban you? Because I Was Not Doing No Harm In The Server Just Playing The Server As We Should Play On It.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Maybe Getting A Better Connection With Wifi Or Inthernet

How can we trust you again? Yes.. Why Not I Would Not Hurt A Soul... Only In Games..

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Maybe You Should Go Check Logs For Any Issues...

And Thank You For Reviewing My Case.. <3

Nightifight

No i was pvping in jail or prisson and i got banned from console that told me that i was reach hacking but i wasnt hacking so.. i really dont know why..

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Well you were banned for combat logging 4 times with active warns, not for reach hacks. I will not be lifting consoles ban on you because of how often you seem to be combat logging on people. when your ban is up in 20 hours don't combat log again

Appeal Denied

Nightifight

Come On Man I Just Want To Play But Since Now I Understand What Is Pvp Logging I Will Not Do It Again Man Come On If It Were You You Would Of Want To Get Unbanned..

Please

Last edited:

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Logging out in combat or to avoid combat so you don't die is pvp logging and is not allowed. Seeing as how you were warned by console after doing it 4 times it should have been obvious what it was.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.