Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Nightifight

Nightifight

Member Name Nightifight

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Nightfigh1

Length of Ban: 1 day

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Ban

Staff who banned you : bradderzwld

Staff who dealt with you : bradderzwld

Staff who have warned you previously : bradderzwld

Reason for ban on record : I Was Aka Ignoring And Abusing A Glitch

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : They Or bradderzwld Banned Me Bc I Went On Duty In Spawn And Since I Can Go Through Spawn They Banned Me For Me Ignoring Them.

What is your explanation of this reason? I Was Banned For Using Poitions On Duty Since Then I Went Into Drugs Mc And I Some How Could Walk Over The Red Line Into The Spawn Were Everyone Spawns In When They Are Not A Cop Since Then I Called Out A Mod Then Told Me To Do Nothing So I Did After 2 Hours I Came Back I Was On Duty BUT I Was Out Of Spawn So I Didnt Abuse It But I Did Cind Of Ignored The Mod That Told Me That And Now Im Banned For 1 Day

Why should we unban you? Beacause I Was Never Abusing Glitchs And I Reported The Glitch First Then I Never Abused it Ever Again

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Fixing My Cop Rank

How can we trust you again? Next Time Dont Look At Chat When Someone Sees Me On Duty Tp To Me First And Double Check Dont Just Ban Me Because You Feel Like It

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? bradderzwld Legit Do Your Job Correctly Man First Get A Admin In That 2 Hours I Was Afk You Could Of Done That Already Man. And Then FIX ME Then We Would Be AOK.

I Already Made The Same Ban Appeal But This One Was More Clear To You Prob ---> https://mc-drugs.com/threads/ban-appeal-nightifight.11414/

bradderzwld

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
You were previously banned for breaking cop rules and as explained to you something during this process broke your permissions.
After frisking a player inside of the spawn building you were told not to go on duty as you were not meant to be a cop.
After being told, you still attempted to go on duty in prison directly in front of me. A minute after being killed, you went on officer duty.

In regards to me 'not doing my job correctly'. Your show particles when going on duty (prison) and the server message appeared in chat when you successfully went on duty afterwards. I told you a put a message in staff chat and that you had to wait.
Admins are people too. Them not being available immediately for your benefit is not an excuse to disregard other staff warnings.

Your ban will not be shortened and your permissions will be fixed by the time you are unbanned.

Appeal Denied

Latest posts

Members online