Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Pending Ban Appeal - niko2g

Status
Not open for further replies.

niko2g

Member Name niko2g

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: niko2g

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft server ban

Staff who banned you : InFamousAge

Staff who dealt with you : InFamousAge

Staff who have warned you previously : no warns im pretty sure

Reason for ban on record : Using an alt on the server.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : They thought i was using an alt account on the server.

What is your explanation of this reason? The account that the admin told me was my alt called (jonatanUwur) is a hacked account. I don't know how the password was leaked but its one of my old accounts so i didnt even realize it was hacked until i got this ban on my main/only account rn. The name used to be nikodak1ng or niko2g before so the name change is what exposed the hack.

Why should we unban you? I don't think the ban was fair due to the fact the account was hacked. And what also doesn't make sense to me is that the ban was applied 2019-06 when i didn't even play minecraft back then. So i'm kinda confused as of why it was applied then.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I'm older now and obviously learnt from my earlier mistakes from getting my password leaked to someone somehow. So i can assure you this wont happen again.

How can we trust you again? I got a more secure password now and have never been hacked with it before. So it should be pretty safe.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I know it sounds like any other cliche my account was hacked excuse but i never played on this server with another acc because id lose my progress anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.