Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid Ban Appeal - Nimrod_Stoner420

Member Name Nimrod_Stoner420

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: NimrodTheStoner

Length of Ban: Not Sure(half hour i think, it says 18mins left)

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp

Staff who banned you : Brad

Staff who dealt with you : N/a

Staff who have warned you previously : n/a

Reason for ban on record : Combat logging

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was at prison. tryna tp out and go get food. and miss typed my home with somebody rushing me at prison in full pvp gear by the looks of it.. and i just disconnected.....NOT COMBAT TAGGED

What is your explanation of this reason? I was tryna tp out, check the logs ull see i miss typed one of my homes. and i didt wanna fight, so i just DC'd. I wasnt worried about it bc i wasnt combat tagged. so I wasnt combat logging.

Why should we unban you? I wasnt combat tagged. So how could i combat log? i wasnt in combat?

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i guess not dc in front of people.

How can we trust you again? Im just a regular player. Just doin my thing. didt think it would be a problem.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? If i did "combat Log" some how....... then maybe update the rules to show that that is a form of combat logging?

i actually see it says now (avoiding combat) in the rules. musta changed sense i last looked at em. Only a half hour ban. So im not really worried about it. thanks for your time anyway.

bradderzwld

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
As discussed in game, logging out to avoid being placed in combat is still a combat log. "logging out to avoid PVP" is the wording used in the rules and this seems fairly inclusive to me.

As your ban has already expired, I'll just mark this as invalid

Latest posts

Members online