Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Nimrod_Stoner420

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Name Nimrod_Stoner420

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: NimrodTheImpaler

Length of Ban: Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : MC

Staff who banned you : InfamousAge

Staff who dealt with you : 14Squared, InfamousAge

Staff who have warned you previously : 14Squared,Infamous

Reason for ban on record : Constant Toxicity and explicit conversations.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i have no clue. i was explaining to InfamousAge why i was doing this (to prove a point), and then i get banned.

What is your explanation of this reason? I was explaining to infamous why i was saying these things. And i get banned. I was already muted for an hour trying to be Complete_Crisis's first ban because why not. And infamous msges me saying if i do that stuff again i will be Banned. and i didt say anything bad after because i was still muted. and im talking to infamous about it and Boom, im banned. I have screenshots to back this up.

Why should we unban you? I had no intentions of continuing after infamous told me to stop, otherwise id get a ban. and i havent done anything wrong to even provoke the ban. But if unbanned then i wont be as toxic in chat and will respect players more. i know yall been crackin down on that,

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i will just be nicer to players. im known for being kinda toxic but thats just how i am. i am well aware i have to tone that back even before i was banned. and i will do it faster and better if unbanned.

How can we trust you again? I am a trustworthy person. being toxic doesnt make me untrustworthy. I will try my best to be nicer and all around be a better person on the server. sense i know yall are working on it.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I feel i was only banned because i mentioned Okillem's perm Mute to infamousage. i have screenshots of exactly what i said and can back all this up. I was told by Infamous to stop being Toxic and stuff in chat or id get a ban. i Mention why im doing this (to prove a point about Okillems perm mute) and then i get a perm ban. that to me sounds like some bias and unfair treatment.

2019-06-15_22.44.44.png
2019-06-15_22.47.17.png

Like, yes i went a little over board with what i was saying in chat. im well aware of that now. and i had every intention to stop, but i wanted to be Crisis's first mute. so i tried. and 14, muted me for 1hr. i talk to infamous a little about something unrelated. and he comes and msges me saying stop all of that stuff or im getting banned. Screenshots prove it, i was told to stop, and i intended to stop after that because i enjoy the server quite alot. I then message infamous what i said in the 2nd screenshot,(twice because he missed me sending it the first time because he was doing something in chat i think) and im typing another message to say after and then i get banned in the middle of it. Like to me and other people that looks like a bias because infamous dealt with Okillem, or something i dont know. but me saying what i said in that message doesnt warrant a PERM ban. i was warned to stop, and technically i did because i didt say anything in chat like that. Granted i was still muted but i digress, I should not be perm banned for what i said about Okillem. the 1 hr mute is where i said i would stop doing it all, i even told Okillem that yesterday in a discord call. because i didt want a perm mute or ban. So thats my argument and i do have a valid argument. But i just think this wouldt even have happened or i wouldt be wasting some staff members time with this appeal if my opinion or question wasnt just ignored and banned for literally no reason. Thanks for Yalls time.

-Zach

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I'll give you a final chance and lift your ban, however it is being replaced with a permanent mute. You will still be able to use /msg and similar commands, but if you use them in any way similar to how you have been acting in chat (i.e. annoying, offending, or trying to shock other players), you will be permanently banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online