Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Nimrod_Stoner420

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Name Nimrod_Stoner420

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: NimrodtheImpaler

Length of Ban: Perm Mute

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perm mute.

Staff who banned you : Dakotaa

Staff who dealt with you : 14squared,infamousage, dakotaa

Staff who have warned you previously : 14squared, infamousage, dakotaa

Reason for ban on record : Perm mute for excessive toxicity and explicit conversations.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I honestly just think the admins over reacted. I dont know what they thought. I went from an hour mute. To a PERM ban, now to a perm mute. Like how does that follow one another.

What is your explanation of this reason? Dakotaa unbanned me which i am grateful for i quite enjoy this server. But going from an HOUR mute to a perm mute without doing anything wrong in the chat is unfair.

Why should we unban you? Because i havent said anythint recently to warrent a perm mute. As i said in my other appeal, i planned to stop being so toxic in chat at an hour mute so not to risk a perm mute or ban.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I just will be nicer in chat as ive stated before in my last appeal. I was warned by infamous via a MSG during my 1hr mute and was banned unjustly. And i thank dakotaa for unbanning me. But those steps do not warrent a perm mute. I will he nicer in chat and to other players.

How can we trust you again? I may be a toxic person in chat but that doesnt make me untrustworthy. I am a man of my word and thats all a man has in life constantly. His word. Being honest and loyal is all that i have left.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would just like to thank Dakotaa for seeing what was wrong and unbanning me. But i just dont think going from an HOUR mute, to a PERM BAN. And now a PERM MUTE just doesnt follow up. If i had still been toxic in chat after my hour mute and i had not been banned then yes id say i deserve the perm mute. But ive states many times that i planned to stop once 1hr was up. And had i not been banned all of this headache could have been avoided and i would still be a normal happy player. But because i was banned and we had to go through all this it just simply doesnt add up as to why i have a perm mute. Thanks for yalls time.

-Zach

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied
You were given this rather then being perm banned
Appeal again and we will switch it back to the original punishment

I went from an hour mute, to PERM ban. To PERM mute without doing anything inbetween to warrant that perm mute. Thats the biggest case of injustice ive ever seen in my life. Check the logs. Inbetween the time i was muted the first time, to logging back in this morning nothing happened that i would deserve a perm mute or even the perm ban i was so wrongly given.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
I was not on when all this happened but I do know of how you are on the server. You try to be this edgy little cunt saying shit to get attention and we are done with it. Be grateful dakotaa desided to make it a mute rather then leaving you banned

I wasnt saying shit to get attention. I was making a point that i got away with saying shit like that for 2 days and didt get a perm mute till now *for no reason*. While okillem said 1-2 things in chat and 1 thing in discord and he got a perm mute instantly. Thats my whole point. Biased admins cant make rational decisions. Just like how infamous over reacted when i meantioned okillems name. I got banned. You have to admit that is the purest form of bias. And i am grateful dakotaa unbanned me. But u shouldt have a perm mute. I should only have had the ORIGINAL 1hr mute that 14 gave me. And being ignored by staff even tho i am right just proves my point even more. And i even said to a few ppl that when i got the 1hr mute i would stop bc i didt wanna risk a perm mute or ban. I even told okillem in discord. Like ive explained this over and over agaim but nobody seems to wanna actually look at the facts. And that just isnt very fair.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.