Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - nmeln

nmeln

Member Name nmeln

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: knockaround

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp

Staff who banned you : gotedit

Staff who dealt with you : no one

Staff who have warned you previously : no one

Reason for ban on record : x-ray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : cause I dug strait down

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I saw the players name in what I hoped to be a base so I dug strait down.

Why should we unban you? Cause I was just raiding and used no outside client.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I guess ill screen shot it or something cause well i didnt hack and this is nothing i can really prevent.

How can we trust you again? Cause I didnt do anything wrong in the first place

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Nothing really just have a good day i guess.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
APPEAL ACCEPTED

You were banned as there were block-logs of you digging down straight to the base. As I was busy at the time, I didn't ask the person who reported you any questions. I just banned you as I had to get off rather quickly and I had planned to get on later and ask these question, which I had forgotten to do so.

Sorry about this,
GotEdit

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.