Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - North3rnLights

North3rnLights

Member Name North3rnLights

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: North3rnLights

Length of Ban: 1 week

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp

Staff who banned you : Ace

Staff who dealt with you : Ace

Staff who have warned you previously : None.

Reason for ban on record : Killaura.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was AFKing my mushroom farm overnight and I'm assuming the server restarted sending me to the hub/parkour area with KillAura active unknowingly.

What is your explanation of this reason? My explanation of this reason is simply the fact I use a few hacks for my single player world and I must have accidentally left it active (I know, huge mistake). Upon joining back I was unaware any were active.

Why should we unban you? The ban isn't the end of the world to me however I want a chance to explain myself. It was an accident, I use it personally in my single player world and I left it active switching to multiplayer by accident... Im more upset about likely losing “helper” status (put me on probation at the very least please :( I can prove
my worth and trust) because I really did as much as I could to help out anyone on the server and I'm sure there would be people who could vouch for that. This is my first and only offence on this server that I'm aware of as I DO NOT cheat under regular circumstances on any server, its scummy. I don’t even think I have any prior minor offences on the server. This is the only server I play, I spend most of my free time playing it, I achieved helper status and donated upwards of $250, I would be stupid to normally use the hack with intent, and as I have 0 intent or prior history on any server for that matter I believe a second chance is fair. I don’t have any use for hacks on McDrugs, in fact I do not even Pvp. The embarrassment from people thinking I use hacks is enough anyways :/ I'm sorry for not being on top of that and double checking before joining the server... it was a huge petty mistake and I can’t express enough how dumb I feel for being unaware of this.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Honestly, ill remove the hacks all together.. I don’t use them enough in single player to justify keeping them and ever risking this happening again.

How can we trust you again? I hope I explained myself best in the previous explanations but I think I can be trusted again based on the fact I have 0 prior issues with any staff or players, I'm pretty certain I don’t have any complaints under my name, and I am totally admitting that yes I do own hacks and use them for my survival world. I would even be willing to have discord meeting discussing it is necessary. I would be willing to accept any necessary consequences in-game to prove I am trustworthy, you can watch me as hard as you want. Put me on probation for helper, anything, it was simply a really unfortunate accident.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? It was really clumsy and stupid of me to let this happen, thank you for reviewing my application and I really hope my application is read unbiasedly and with a degree of understanding that accidents happen. Thank you.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.