Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - northern_voyager

Member Name northern_voyager

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: northern_voyager

Length of Ban: 1 day

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : possible combat logging

Staff who banned you : Console

Staff who dealt with you : Console

Staff who have warned you previously : Console

Reason for ban on record : Reached 4 warnings: - Warned by Console: 'Possible combat logging'
- Warned by Console: 'Possible combat logging'

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : The console probably thought I was combat logging when it was just my internet disconnecting me

What is your explanation of this reason? I teleported home and when I got there there was someone in our faction base which I believe was Xrayed and found. when the intruders started to attack me I lost my connection to the server

Why should we unban you? I have played for a few years now and have never gotten into any trouble. Always went about my business and never made a nuisance of myself

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not play when my internet is not very good

How can we trust you again? I have played for a few years and has quietly gone about my business. I as long as I am able I will keep quietly going about my business

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would like to come back to be able to quietly play the game and interact with other players in areas such as the pit

bradderzwld

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
Appeal Denied.
You receive 4 warnings before being banned by the console. You were given all of these within 10 minutes. Based on the timing and context, your story is unlikely. We cannot take your word for it.

In regards to the X-ray, you can make a ticket when you are unbanned as we discussed over discord.

Edited:
I’d like to add this since you mentioned it in your duplicate appeal. Do NOT make a ticket about X-ray if you had a claimed base. Players can use /f map to easily find claimed land.

Last edited:
Hey not to be a nuisance but I think I found evidence that supports my claims. Is it possible for you to go to my base and at least look at logs there. I didn't fully get killed so our faction power didn't get taken down. The big thing I need to know is how they got into my base without breaking any blocks.

Craanky

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Players can use cannons or Creeper eggs to get into claimed bases, they can also overclaim if they have more power.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.