Username:

In-Game Name: NotASpaceAgency

Reason for ban Using an auto clicker while I was AFK ( Sleeping ) :(

Length of ban: 7 Days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In Game

Staff who banned you Craanky

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I know I was banned because of using an auto clicker while I was asleep. Craanky left in the reason for the ban, "AutoClicker".

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I hope to be unbanned and let off with a warning as I was unable to find where in the rules it says auto clicking is not allowed. I TOTALLY GET IT, Im not here to argue that it should be allowed and honestly I should have asked last night :/. I downloaded OPAutoClicker because of harvesting and mob farming my fingers and hand aches due to my previous jobs. I thought I could just get off and leave it on as for some hours of the day im sitting here farming in generally the same spot. My mindset was that it was genuinely okay to go afk and have the mouse simply pressing left click just as long as theres no auto farming or such going on. I am sorry that I was trying to use other programs while im away to speed up my in game progress.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I have already taken some measures such as reading the rules and I will be asking more questions to prevent any future punishment. If I seen somewhere that auto clicking is NOT allowed than I wouldnt have done it for sure. I know now that I should have just asked before assuming something like that. I will even go as far to uninstall OPAutoClicker completely and just farm slower if that will prevent me from getting banned. The only reason I downloaded it was to prevent my hands from aching. I do understand that even if I had no fingers or hand, that this is not acceptable and I sincerely apologize for not asking and just assuming I can do it without punishment. I will better understand the rules for when my ban is lifted even if this is not appealed.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Not that its really a form of trust but I have donated to the server last night before my ban and I vote every day. I have gotten over 70 hours this week on the server and I havent been so satisfied mindlessly getting things done. This server is the only server on MC I play and waiting a week to get back on will affect me and my team. I am very very sorry for my actions and I am sorry staff spent time looking into this situation due to my negligence. I am not an assole and I dont want to ruin others experience, If I can I would make it up to everyone on the serve

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Thank you for reviewing my appeal, I am sorry about all of this and the time you need to spend to deal with this situations. If you would like to get in contact with me my discord is posted here. Please consider this appeal as my apology if my ban is not lifted.

Craanky

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Unfortunately, misunderstanding of the rules is not a valid excuse and your ban will remain.

Here is a picture of /rules 4 ingame.
image0.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.