Username:

In-Game Name: Shxrpe

Reason for ban X-Ray - Proof in Logs - Second Offense

Length of ban: Perma

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you parcheesi15

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? Yes

What were the warnings for, and which staff member(s) issued them? The warning was for an x-ray, I don't remember who did it but it was a helper.

Why do you think you were banned? I was banned for X-Ray.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I should be unbanned because I didn't use X-Ray. In my first offense I did use X-Ray I admit that but when I got unbanned I didn't use X-Ray but I got banned. When I logged on I did spawn in a base that I was inside when I was banned initially. However I did not X-Ray, I didn't know that it was against the rules because I didn't use any types of cheats to get into that base. Thank you.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not raid that base.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I will not use cheats again, and I haven't used cheats since my initial ban.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I love this server and It's actually really fun to play. All I want is an unban or a tempban. any is alright with me as long as I can play the server again. I just don't think it's fair that I was banned for something that isn't even stated in the rules. Thank you for reading this

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied
it wasnt that you went back to just that base. you dug into a few more bases since you came back from your last ban.

Latest posts

Members online