Username:

In-Game Name: NXISE_

Reason for ban no intent

Length of ban: permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you ace42986

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Someone, whom I forgot the username of was spamming the word "sulimon" in chat. At the time, me and my friend waremum were in a vc and we thought it was hilarious so I kept making jokes about "sulimon" in chat even after the person was muted for spamming it. In hindsight, yes, this was a bad idea but I was under the assumption that if I didn't spam, I wouldn't be muted. But I was banned instead with no prior warnings/mutes.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I mean at the time, I didn't think anything of it really which is why I was so surprised when I was banned, but I can see how it could have been disruptive and annoying. And now that I've already been banned once, I don't think I will take the risk of doing anything else similar.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? If I see anyone muted for something in particular, I wont carry it on after they were muted.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I just joined this server fairly recently and found it as a joke, decided to join it and actually really enjoyed it with my friends surprisingly and I never really cared about the chat or talked there, just made stupid deez nuts jokes or something but it was just our vc messing around, and as soon as I really started to engage in the chat I was banned for making dumb decisions so I think I'll just go back to farming and talking with my friends instead. Doesn't really seem like a community I would fit well into anyways.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? My apologies to ace and any other mods in chat if me or my friend waremum caused any difficulties that you had to deal with.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
You watched the player get muted and kept going. You then watched them get permed and kept going. This will be your one shot at coming back. If you do anything like this again it will be a perm ban.

Appeal accepted

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.