Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Nzito99

Nzito99

Member Name Nzito99

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Nzito99

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp

Staff who banned you : @InFamousAge

Staff who dealt with you : havent talked to staff directly but i was banned by ace

Staff who have warned you previously : noone

Reason for ban on record : Xray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : well I was banned for x rays they probably think iwas xraying

What is your explanation of this reason? Well a little about my self ive been playing minecraft factions since 2014 and this is the first server ive ever played where your banned without recorded evidence or or proof of hacks or blacklisted modifications. Dont get me wrong i know xraying is a huge problem especially on old school factions server such as this one. But too ban someone with absolutely no evidence other then Rolling back a chunk and seeing who broke blocks or opened chests is absurd some questions to ask your self... i could have seen a players name under grown as it is very possible and can easily assume there is a base there.... i could have bought a raid off a another player.... i could have been entity raiding now entity raiding is when your run around the world with F3 open and if theres alot of entity's in a area there could possibly be a base there... Futher more in my case this is how i found that players base so if you know default minecraft and how mobs work such as sheep you would know that sheep stop idling and actually begin to roam around in the general area of where they spawned and will starting eating the tops of grass blocks turing the grass blocks into dirt blocks if and only if a player is in the same chuck for a good amount of time , and this is exactly what happened i was looking for raids for about 4 hours when running through the plains biomes i noticed a bunch of dirt blocks surrounded by grass blocks with sheep near by meaning a player was spending some time in that area now me knowing about this tipi dug down on the grass blocks and found a players base. Now this is a very old strategy used by me and other factions players big ones to such as Creepersedge and many more. Now i know you maybe thinking that doesnt sound litigable but its one of the only real and legit ways to find unclaimed base. Thats why all good factions player live in deserts and oceans to avoid that problem.... Finally to recap my beginning statement i find it very unfair to assume a player is xraying based off a plugin that rolls back a chuck and tells you who broke or placed in that chunk and how they got down into the base as you can see from my VALID POINTS there is many ways to find bases without hacks and its not fair to assume every player is cheating if thats the case then how do you raid unclaimed bases without being falsely banned.....

Why should we unban you? Because if you really believe i would spend money to hack on a block game your nuts....

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Record every time i go looking for raids even if that means saving hours of footage...

How can we trust you again? I will have proof of all my raids no matter how small.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? As you can see from this imgur link the only bans ive ever had was for charge back and it was because someone bought me charms under that account that charged back and i was also banned for glitch which i appealed with proof cause recording raids was a rules on that server because they had the same problem your server has with false banning no disrespect intended ive played that server since 2015 and only had 2 bans in which none were for hacks or black listed mods with all this being said why would i after my entire Minecraft career as being known as a clean player start hacking on a server that is played for the sole purpose of enjoyment and fun.... with no F top prizes such as IRL cash now im not worried cause im only temp banned but i worry in the future as this may become a problem because i spend most my time on this sevrer looking for raids to post on my tiktok as it is growing very fast and im trying to start a raid series if you dont Believe me feel free to check it out my user is T8keme_ thank you for your time and i really really hope you look deeper into this and to hear back from you sincerely -Nzito99

Last edited:

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Just so you're aware you have named the wrong staff member in this appeal.

InFamousAge

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP++
After hearing your explanation I have decided to remove the appeal, however, I still have some doubt in your story so whilst i've unbanned you I will be keeping the warn on your history. Due to the obscurity of how you raid I recommend you get recording software such as shadowplay to save things like this when you raid. Appeal Accepted

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.