Username:

In-Game Name: ooceannnn

Reason for ban alt of oavly

Length of ban: perma

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you MissPatient

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? im apparently an alt to Oavly my friend that lives in a whole other state

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I logged on last night to farm drugs with 305mr and he went afk so i got off but Oavly is a friend of ours and I realized he had a ban against him day or two ago but I live in florida and i see how it could be an alt but i can show proof of me living in florida that's why it's a different IP Address

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I've done nothing wrong

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Because i live in florida and i can provide proof this isn't a VPN or alt of Oavly's

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? this isn't Oavly's alt acc and i'm not using a VPN I can provide sufficient evidence for my unban appeal if you get in touch through discord or some other platform

MissPatient

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
Your IP was flagged as being a VPN, and in main chat you were alluding to oavly being your main account. Please verify you are two separate people by getting into a discord voice chat with myself.

Latest posts

Members online