Accepted Ban Appeal - oli6160

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
Member Name oli6160

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: oli6160

Length of Ban: Permanent.

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Both.

Staff who banned you : Spalw (I think)

Staff who dealt with you : Spalw

Staff who have warned you previously : Too many to count.

Reason for ban on record : Blacklisted from the server.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was banned a long time ago (last map) because I was being two-faced with this server and another.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I know these appeals aren't for apologies, but I felt compelled to at least make one because this server has some sentimental ties to me. I don't have an explanation; I was an immature and emotional kid who felt stretched out by my friends.

Why should we unban you? There isn't a reason, but I do still like this server. I would only come back to playing this game sometimes if I could play this server. I remember all the memories I had from when I was Helper.. twice.. heh. Good times. I do know what I did was bad, but I was just very confused and didn't want to betray my friends - coincidentally, it got me banned from both servers. Fantastic, right?

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I don't play on the other server so I suppose it couldn't happen again.

How can we trust you again? To everybody - especially Spalw - I apologize for betraying your trust. I hope you guys can let me back in (how many chances have I been given?) and see that I'm not the kid I used to be.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? To spalw, jrd, and Dakotaa - I apologize for betraying your trust back then. I feel that what I did may have affected you guys personally (who knows, maybe I'm wrong) but back then I was too blinded to understand the full picture and the full implication of why you guys wanted me to drop that server. After being in it for a while it made sense to me.

Also, Candy what's up my dude. Haven't talked to you in forever.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hi Oli.

We're accepting this appeal simply due to the fate of the other server. We feel that you have learnt your lesson.
We will ban you again if there are any incidents so please refrain from being a nuisance in chat.

Our policy on blacklisted players and apology appeals stands. This is a very isolated and individual case.
Thanks!

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
Holy shit it makes me so happy to hear that. Bless your soul my dude

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.