Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - olig52

Status
Not open for further replies.

olig52

Member Name olig52

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name:

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : X ray complice

Staff who banned you : Spalw and ace

Staff who dealt with you :

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : First I was ban for x ray acomplice for 3 days and I admit my friend was cheating and i didnt tell the staff.
But today I was about to connect muselé on the server
And Ace ban me for 7 mode days and I really dont understand why cause thats say for x ray complice a second time but I was already ban so...

Can someone make something and sorry for my english if I made mistake cause im french so I tried my best

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think thats was just an error..

What is your explanation of this reason? Thats impossible that i was an xray complice for the second time cause I was already ban...

Why should we unban you? Cause I respect all the rules and I love that server and in the futur I will never again follow the lead of someone who is cheating

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? If one of my friend is cheating I will tell im to stop cause if you cheat there is no fun in the game and for the other player have no fun to play with cheater..

How can we trust you again? Cause I’m an honnest guy I love to play minecraft cause thats one of my favourite game and that was the first Time that im banned I really dont like that

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I esepere that you understood my message and sorry for my english I tried my best...

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied.
You were banned the 2nd times cause I found another base that your friend had dug into. When I reviewed the logs it showed that you were there less then 2 minutes after he had dug in. After looking at both of your histories I seen that you 2 had been banned together all ready. so I knew you didnt just tp to some random player.

You may want to be careful in the future about who you trust.

olig52

Yeah I know but why this count for two ban.. I dont really understand ... can we talk discord ?

I’ll ne on the server discord

Last edited:

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Its counts as a 2nd ban cause your buddy x-rayed more then 1 base and you were there with them. It was not just you that got a ban your friend got there 2nd x-ray ban. So they are banned for 1 month now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.