OOM_Laut

Reason for ban Misuse for /advert - third offense

Length of ban: 23 hours 53 minutes

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you NRGLurnn

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? Yes

Please specify their names Bradderzwld and Trapstar_Tv

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? Yes

What were the warnings for, and which staff member(s) issued them? Brad and Trap both warned me for trying to count to 100 in main chat

Why do you think you were banned? I was banned for "misuse of /advert"

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I said and I quote, "I am sorry for trying to count to 100 everyone. Please visit shop E16 to buy some cool shit."

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I mean obviously, I will not be counting to 100 ever again.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I did not even misuse /advert because I was advertising an in-game service.

What else would you like to say to the admins reviewing your appeal? NRGLurnn dealt with me unfairly I feel like Bradderzwld had the final say in whether or not I misused /advert and even still every staff member and helper online should have considered whether I truly misused /advert because I was not using /advert against the rules according to the guidelines.

Last edited:

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Alright well I'll start off by saying, you are incorrect about this being "within the rules of /advert" or "within the guildeines of it", as it simply isn't back we made a post and an update to clarify that advert rules would be more strictly enforced specifically in the way that you used it.
Just to save you some time the thread explicitly stating that "Writing a message in advert then adding a buy/sell message to the end does not make it a legitimate advert." This is infact, exactly what you did

This is also your third offense so I thought you would realize this by now what is and what isn't misuse of /advert brad had already advised you to stop and just log off since you were drunk, you chose to disregard this warning and misuse your advert permissions for the third time.

Appeal Denied

OOM_Laut

Contributor II
Alright well I'll start off by saying, you are incorrect about this being "within the rules of /advert" or "within the guildeines of it", as it simply isn't back we made a post and an update to clarify that advert rules would be more strictly enforced specifically in the way that you used it.
Just to save you some time the thread explicitly stating that "Writing a message in advert then adding a buy/sell message to the end does not make it a legitimate advert." This is infact, exactly what you did

This is also your third offense so I thought you would realize this by now what is and what isn't misuse of /advert brad had already advised you to stop and just log off since you were drunk, you chose to disregard this warning and misuse your advert permissions for the third time.

Appeal DeniedI
I would just like to say that I am not drunk and have been in-fact been sober for over three months. I see now that I have violated /advert and understand why I was banned, after reading the updated rules. Have a good evening Brad and a good morning Lurnn :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.