Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Ban appeal - Ostgube

Reeco1

Member Name @Ostgube

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Ostgube

Length of Ban: perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : alt evading

Staff who banned you : goodchum_

Staff who dealt with you : goodchum_

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : alt of reeco1

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i was Banned after logging in to check on mine and my brothers base

What is your explanation of this reason?
After logging in not 1 minute after I was ban yes my brother tried to go on as another alt to check on the base but wasn’t mean to evade anything he was going to log off right after which was his mistake of doing so I’m the first place

Why should we unban you? I’m reeco1 and my brother is ostgube we have the same IP address and same connected computers (conjoined so we can see each other’s screens) I understand it was bad timing but I was unbanned and I would love to go on with my brother.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again?
We won’t do anything that gives us a chance at a ban we just like the server and we get a lot of hours on it, I work a lot but after a 11 hour shift your server is a cure for boredom and time spent with my brother.

How can we trust you again?
we love our time together and we don’t want to do anything that would put that in danger and risk losing it as this is literally the only server I play.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? It was an understandable circumstance that we both learned from and would like to start our relationship with any staff over again.

Latest posts

Members online