Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Papakris1

Papakris1

Member Name Papakris1

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Papakris1

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Hacked Client - Free Cam

Staff who banned you : GoodChum_

Staff who dealt with you : GoodChum_

Staff who have warned you previously : GrandpaCar (Cop logging)

Reason for ban on record : Freecam

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : admins tought i was freecaming over a storage base

What is your explanation of this reason? my explanation is that was real, i was searching some bases, and i apologize for that

Why should we unban you? i dont ask for an unban, because i cheat and its real. But it will be cool if my ban can be reduce

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Im going to delete my cheats and never install them again.

How can we trust you again? you can trust me because if you want, i can send you proof that my hacked client is deleted. and you need to trust me because i cant proof that otherwise

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? i really like this server and im really sorry to hack on it, it make the game experience for the other players bad, and i dont want that. You also did a great job to find me hacking

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

Your ban will not be lowered, when it is up in 7 days make sure your client has been deleted

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.