Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Resolved Ban Appeal - Paraxter

Paraxter

Member Name Paraxter

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Jacob_d70

Length of Ban: Forever (Permaban)

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Colaborating with Justin_Alt

Staff who banned you : Don't know

Staff who dealt with you : Don't know

Staff who have warned you previously : Never have been warned

Reason for ban on record : The staff said that I was a accomplice to my friend for hacking. I did not intent to hack on this server,

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : They thought probably I was hacking because we found a underground base when raiding.

What is your explanation of this reason? I did not intend to use x-ray or any hack clients on this server

Why should we unban you? Because, this ban as been for about a month+ now and I have been harshly punished for something is considered collaborating and hacking . I will be respectable toward other players and will be respecting the server policy and rules.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Never use fabric loader hacks or any type of hacks that is unfair

How can we trust you again? If you want to trust me and my friends again, you should just still watch us if you suspect anything that is considered hacking . I never intended to do that and we should be forgiven for that. If so, we are sorry and will be different and respectable.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please consider that I am a dedicated player on this server and am enjoying this server for his unique economy type server.

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Are you sure you have provided the correct Minecraft in-game name? From what I can tell, you are not banned from the server.

Latest posts

Members online