Username:

In-Game Name: paul2kee

Reason for ban X-RAY use

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) farm

Staff who banned you Kidcar33

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? because i found somebodies base while exploring farm m so i began to loot it as you do its about getting drugs by growing or stealing

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? well i was only looting i dont see how i was using xray coz the only "mod" i was using was optfine and shaders unless it coz i was teleporting to and from this place with a saved location i dont know why i got banned for x-ray use when i dont have it

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? well i guess i wont use shaders from now on if thats what your system picks up as x-ray and wont bother exploring farm ill just sit and farm

How can you ensure we can trust you again? i dont know as i have done nothing wrong besides loot a base that i bumped into i guess dont loot

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? you didnt even let me explain you just put lol and that was it no fair was it

Kidcar33

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Appeal Denied, I was watching you raid the base and as you walked away I hid a chest in a wall and as soon I did that you walked back to it and you mined right to it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.