Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - per

per

Member Name per

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Orna_ninisss

Length of Ban: 2 hours i think

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : combat loggin

Staff who banned you : misspatient

Staff who dealt with you : none

Staff who have warned you previously : misspatient

Reason for ban on record : ive drank my speed potin 5 becouse i didt'n wanted to fight him. Then he cought up to me and killed me with lokking the other way and he could hit me where i couldnt git him. and when i hit him he took no knockback

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : He was warned previusly... and warned

What is your explanation of this reason? He was hacking, and i didt'n want to losss all my good stuff

Why should we unban you? Becouse he was haking (Gamedeveloper) was his name

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? transpotating my stuff more carefully

How can we trust you again? Yes deafently

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? My mom is hot. call me up 112 :)

MissPatient

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
I have reviewed a clip of the fight where you and your friend very obviously log after starting combat with the player in question (GameDeveloper). I have warned you already that if you continue to PvP log you will be banned. Continue to break the rules and you will continue to be banned. Appeal denied.

MissPatient

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
Additionally, if you believe a player is hacking then please make a report with evidence.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.