Username:

In-Game Name: PeriPeriNandos

Reason for ban X-Ray Accomplice - Flynnn_

Length of ban: 7 Days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In-Game

Staff who banned you willifolts

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I believe that I was banned because I teleported into an ongoing raid with my faction, that acquired base coordinates from someone who I assume, due to our ban, was an x-rayer.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I teleported in because it was a raid and I thought that the location was found legitimately - I did not bother to ask how they found the location nor who sourced it. I believe that this was a mistake on our behalf for trusting someone with location coordinates without even bothering to check out how they got them. I believe this is a minor infraction that could happen to anyone receiving coordinates. It also does not state on the rules that you cannot receive this information nor be penalized for someone else's actions.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will always ask from now on who sourced the information and how they acquired them to stop further incidents like this from occurring and do due diligence in the future.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I have played for roughly a month, basically every day for multiple hours, and intend to continue playing to progress further. I care about playing and continuing the grind and therefore I am submitting this appeal to try to do everything to right the wrong.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Firstly apologies for getting to this so late, originally read it when I was unable to get on and it slipped my mind. Can you tell me how long Flynnn_ had been a part of your faction?

PeriPeriNandos

I also could not pinpoint a date on when Flynnn_ joined the faction, but I'd have to guess probably 2 or 3 weeks ago. I don't believe he even really came online so I also could not tell you what work he had done for us nor how much contribution in time he has given to our faction - he kinda just vanished and now we know why

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Ok, due to that and looking a bit more at his logs I'll unban both of you, just be careful with who you trust in your faction. Appeal Accepted.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.