Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - <?php die();?>

Status
Not open for further replies.

<?php die();?>

Member Name <?php die();?>

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: 6l8

Length of Ban: permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : "soxxing threats"

Staff who banned you : Ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : none

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : Hello there friends and family at the old mc-drugs community!
Apparently when I jokingly say "I'm gunna DDDOX you!" in chat it is considered a "soxxing threat" by the admin known as @Ace42986. It was clearly represented as a joke and was not targeting anyone at all.

The context was another user posted "I'm going to DDoS you!" to which I jokingly replied "I'm going to DDDOXX you!"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Obviously Ace thought I was making a dox threat however I clearly was not directly references any user(s) whatsoever and was falsely punished.

What is your explanation of this reason? Obviously it was a joke look at the context of the actual conversation.

Why should we unban you? Because obviously I wasn't planning on "soxxing" anyone and was just trying to make small talk, I didn't even spell the word "doxing" properly I mean this punishment was laughable and it is clear the Admin read this message out of context and assumed I was threatening another user/

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Obviously I won't be joking about it again when I know there are trigger happy admins dwelling.

How can we trust you again? Well maybe you can trust me some more by letting me enjoy my experience and not permanently banning me for no reason.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? If you are Ace please buy glasses.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
We take doxx threats very seriously. Its not somthing you should be joking about. I will lessen your ban to a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online