Username:

In-Game Name: Pickle_Nickle128

Reason for ban farming as cop

Length of ban: 1day

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) farmm

Staff who banned you willifolts

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Because I was farming as an cop.(The reason for my ban).

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I couldn't find the rules because I always read them to know what I can do and can't but I couldn't find them anywhere so I assumed I could farm as an cop because I didn't see the problem there cause of 'corrupt cop", and as I didn't get any warns I also thought I could do this because there was always staff and mods online who could warn me.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Now that I know that I can't farm as an cop I shall NEVER to this again to not get banned again on this server!

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I won't be an cop anymore cause I liked farming then arresting some people.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I am genuinely sorry for my action and shall not do this again in the future and have a good day.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? (add) +I won't be ever an cop again cause I realised that farming is much more fun that being a cop.

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
There are two signs with a bright red "Notice" text on them right at the cop spawn as well as a chat notification telling you to read /rules 4 and /rules 5 when you first enlist as cop. See you in a day, appeal denied.

Latest posts

Members online