Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - PiggyJingles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Name PiggyJingles

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: PiggyJingles

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Perm Ban

Staff who banned you : Lurnn

Staff who dealt with you : Lurnn

Staff who have warned you previously : Lurnn

Reason for ban on record : Advertising

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Because I was advertising.

What is your explanation of this reason? I was pretty mad at MCD because I got my helper rank taken away and so I did that in order to kind of lash out. My apologies, I wasn't really thinking.

Why should we unban you? I will not do this ever again. I was however, helper in the server, and I did my very best at that time to advocate for helping new and old players alike. If the server is still using the /help system, I was the one who thought of that idea. I definitely did a bad thing, and it won't happen again.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? If I am mad at MCD for some reason, I won't lash out and I will silently leave.

How can we trust you again? I just want to get on and play some more. I spent most of my summer last year on this and it is a part of my life. I want to get back on, and maybe stay for a while. MCD is the most fun server I have played, and I would like to play again.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I truly am sorry, once again. I wish that I could have been more mature.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal Denied
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.