Username:

In-Game Name: plorkkie

Reason for ban alt of xMiistyc?

Length of ban: perm

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you ace42986

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? because i am the little brother of xMiistyc (i did not xray)

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? i live in the same household

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i cant tell my brother what or what not to do so i cant prevent him from getting banned

How can you ensure we can trust you again? well i have not xrayed if i was please show me where

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? i am sorry of my brother

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied
You both xrayed while on are server with the same group of people go cheat somewhere els

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
I have logs of you and Jarno digging into multiple bases. That proof enough, the fact you have a 2nd account on you ip that wad banned for xraying as well less then 24 hours ago is enough proof for me to perm you off of are server.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
yes but what does that have to do with me i havent used xray and i get perm banned for it
I have logs of you and Jarno digging into multiple bases. That proof enough, the fact you have a 2nd account on you ip that wad banned for xraying as well less then 24 hours ago is enough proof for me to perm you off of are server.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
again 2 accounts on the same ip both banned for Xraying. first you shouldnt have been cheating 2nd you should have spoken to a staff member if you were going to be on the same IP as some one els. you should give reading rules a try

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
accomplice to Xray and Xraying carry the same punishment as you are using the other persons cheats to gain a advantage.

plorkkie

thats the problem he did not know that timo was using xray and got punished for it. i dont know the full story but thats what i have heard from him

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
when i get told "i was tped into the base" and my logs say he dug into the base at the same time as timo did. I have a hard time believing that they didnt know. also being lied to about the TP doesnt make me trust anything im being told after that.

plorkkie

He got teleported next to the base how could he know timo xrayed it he simply said "i saw weirdly placed blocked mine here" i asked him.

thats assuming not knowing what u are doing at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online