Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - PogChamp699268

PogChamp699268

Member Name PogChamp699268

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: PogChamp699268

Length of Ban: perma

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) :

Staff who banned you : Soberly

Staff who dealt with you : soberly

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : For death threats

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : that I was being serious and that i was actually going to kill someone in real life in a block game

What is your explanation of this reason? I wasn't aware that a dark joke could get me banned

Why should we unban you? Because I didn't get a warning and I wasn't aware that a joke can get me banned

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? by not speaking in chat

How can we trust you again? because I mostly only play on this server and I really like i

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Sorry that I did that and I wasn't told or warned to stop

ALostPaperBag

2021 Gold Founder
Appeal Accepted
We take DDOS, DOX, and other threats very seriously, even if it may be a joke. I will accept this appeal but I want you to understand that such jokes are not tolerated and if you make another joke like this again you will be permed.

Latest posts

Members online