Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Pokemansa

Pokemansa

Member Name Pokemansa

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: pokemansa

Length of Ban: perma

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) :

Staff who banned you : OldManCandy

Staff who dealt with you : OldManCandy

Staff who have warned you previously : Parcheesi and Brad

Reason for ban on record : Toxicity - Harassing Players

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I constantly called OOM a pedophile in chat despite warnings.

What is your explanation of this reason? He was talking about fucking another player who is underage. I was upset and made it known in chat multiple times

Why should we unban you? I know I'm toxic sometimes in chat but I can also be nice. I have a few friends on here who I enjoy talking to and a lot of times there are new people I tend to help.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Honestly, I've forgotten about it and I know I won't continue. I'll also just try to ignore OOM no matter how inappropriate of a comment it may be.

How can we trust you again? I've played on MCD for a while. A lot of the staff know me and they know that in most cases I can keep myself under control in chat.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I'd appreciate it if I could talk again. ty

Last edited by a moderator:

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Hi Pokemansa,
After discussing it at the meeting we have decided to accept your appeal. Considering your previous history we have decided that you have been muted long enough at this point, however, if you decide to continue being toxic in chat you will be re-muted.

I want it to make it very clear, regardless of whether you feel you are justified it is never appropriate to take a situation like this into your own hands and try to harass and bully someone off the server. If someone has done something that you feel is worthy of a punishment or demotion you should make an official player report. Many of the staff members who looked at this case weren't even aware of the circumstances that caused this in the first place until your punishment. You can't assume that staff are just not taking action when you have not done your part to make sure they are aware in a manner that does not just look like a personal vendetta. The way you were speaking to staff who were trying to calm you down in chat was completely unacceptable. If you wish to be taken seriously you need to be more civil in the future.

If you want to report privately you can message an admin directly, or make a report in our discord for mods and up to see. Otherwise, you may make a public report on the forums for staff to respond to publicly.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.