In-Game Name: poordrunkhobo

Reason for ban not sure

Length of ban: 4 years

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you not sure

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? was being annoying in chat

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? It was 4 years ago, and i know i was wrong. The server seems like a cool place, didn't think i would get rebanned ever reset or else i wouldn't have been so stupid!

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Will keep chat to a minimal to avoid getting into arguments

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I think after 4 years i learned my lesson

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? sorry for all the trouble ive caused, would love to be apart of the server again!

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
We aren't going to explain the reasoning behind your ban from four years ago.
For us to have gone to the length of issuing a blacklist ban you would have had to have done something to irrevocably damage the server or the community.

Your appeal is also worthless and took zero effort.

Last edited:

poordrunkhobo

"it took zero effort" i can assure you it didn't. and i never realized using the drug mod on a server called mc-drugs was a bannable offence but hey what do i know.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
You lied in your appeal - You barely wrote a sentence to explain your behaviour and why it's changed. You laid us with the burden to prove that you were innocent, which isn't at all how a ban such as this works.

Thread locked.

Side note - At the end of last map, we took some very calculated decisions to discuss a handful of blacklisted players who explained to us why they wanted to be a part of the community again, and did so in not only their actions - but also displaying the new found maturity in the professionalism of their appeals.

We recently decided to terminate our internal new policy from a while ago close to a reset, in which we decided we re-consider blacklisted players appeals, but to stringent standards due to those players letting us down time and time again. We will no longer entertain a single blacklist ban appeal.

Unrelated to this particular ban.

A player, banned for spreading spoilers during the massive Marvel Franchise films, other video game franchises, popular TV series, and/or any other type of global media, we might entertain a discussion about your ban, in private. This is the single last olive branch that we are extending for those players to return.

This is the last that we will say regarding blacklist ban appeals publicly ever again. During conception, they were designed to be the absolute end of the line, and to remove stress from the staff, protect other players from selfish, self-centered and totally ignorant player's abuse. The most toxic players, who have viciously & emotionally abused and manipulated a more vulnerable part of our player base were stopped thanks to our blacklist program and the server is far better due to its existence.

If you have any questions, message me on my profile page below.

A message from Spalw & Dakota.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.