Username:

In-Game Name: PulsarCubes

Reason for ban Xray

Length of ban: 7 Days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you OldManCandy

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I found 2 bases that were close by while mining iron.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? My friend requested i'd mine some iron for them while i was hunting for bases in wild. I just dug down where i was and started mining at ~y 11. While mining i found a vault. The tunnels looked a bit suspicious because i didn't have a shovel and mined around gravel and dirt to save time since i needed to harvest my farms. After finding the base i still went to get a bit more iron and found a second base 20 blocks straight from the first. It looked extra suspicious because my friend (theforgainking) placed a chest he got while building stairs to go between the vaults and it looked like i had mined to it. If you look in my f chat history you can see him asking me for iron and me making some small talk while getting the iron. I admit i got suspiciously lucky but you can check.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I guess I'll ignore bases i find while mining.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? i can send a video of me deleting the hacked client i use for anarchy i guess.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I have also been xrayed and had no action occur when the evidence was more substantial.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
sorry for the late responds staff have been busy as of late.

Appeal denied
your tunnel nicely bumps over perfectly to the first vault for no reason. no dirt no gravel for you dig around to make you change course. you made these adjustment for no reason other then seeing the vault. The fact you dug straight into the 2nd vault is a dead give away of you cheating.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.