Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - rafael

Status
Not open for further replies.

rafael

Member Name rafael

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: kbush

Length of Ban: 5 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft

Staff who banned you : thacandyman

Staff who dealt with you : thacandyman

Staff who have warned you previously : no one

Reason for ban on record : bhop+spider hacked client and planting as a cop

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : cuz i had a leap hability with cop and when i press shift+right click it jumps boost and then an admin think it was bhop, and when a girl called fuzzybunny asked me to teleport her to do a deal , and she teleported me to her base but i didnt plant anything and i denied the deal

What is your explanation of this reason? my ''bhop and spider'' was the leap hability of cop and my plant as cop was not what the admin thinked i didnt own that base i was just asked to teleport cuz a girl called fuzzybunny asked to do a deal with me

Why should we unban you? I think this was a mistake, sorry for any inconvenience, and think about it please

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i will not teleport people as a cop in their base and i will change my cop hability so this aint happen again

How can we trust you again? look, I didn't do anything wrong and I think people deserve a second chance

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I'm sorry for taking time off from you but I think this was unfair, this is one of the only servers I play and I don't want to spend 5 days without playing

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I know what the leap ability does as I am a cop also... I confronted you because of multiple instances of fishy behaviour and the planting... I gave you more than enough time in chat to respond to me. You didn't. Appeal Denied... I know the difference in our police abilities and hacked client usage. Thanks.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
So as soon as I start talking to you while you were moving in game btw... You had to automatically "go help your mom" even tho you had plenty of time to type on discord as to why you got banned. Hrm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online